The Transition - What to Expect?
- New Teachers & Classmates
- More Extra-Curricular & Co-Curricular Activities
- More Freedom & More Responsibility
- Priority Placed On Time Management & Organization
- Courses That Earn Credit Toward Graduation
- More Emphasis on Academic Achievement
- More/Different Social Events
- TBAISD Career Tech Center (11th & 12th)
- Dual Enrollment/Direct Credit (College Courses 10th-12th)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses (10th-12th)
What Is My Academic Record?
- What are the academic requirements at ERHS?
- How do I calculate my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- How is Class Rank determined?
- What is included on my transcript?
- How do I prepare for the ACT? www.actstudent.org
What Are My Available School Resources?
- School Calendar
- Attendance, Tardy, & Make-Up Policies
- Student Code of Conduct
- Athletic Eligibility
- Counseling & Student Services
- Tutoring & Academic Intervention Programs
Helpful Hints for Freshmen!
- Get Involved - Join Clubs & Teams
- Hang Out With Positive People
- Make Lots of Friends
- Avoid Spending Too Much Time Online - Connect To The Tangible World!
- You Don't Need A Boyfriend or Girlfriend To Be Cool or Happy
- Be Your Own Best Advocate! Ask Your Teachers For Help
- Attend Classes Every Day! Be On Time!
- Learn Stress Management Techniques - Exercise & Healthy Eating Go A Long Way!
- Have Fun - High School Goes Fast- Approximately 688 Days!